High Visibility Workwear
High visibility workwear programs from UniFirst deliver safety.
When your crews work on projects near roadways, high visibility workwear is critical to their safety. Whether it's high visibility shirts, jackets, pants, or headwear, choosing workwear that's comfortable, durable, and—above all—safe is a top priority. UniFirst offers ANSI rated high visibility workwear options through our full service apparel rental programs.
Rent high visibility clothing and protective workwear to reduce cost and administrative hassles.
UniFirst uniform rental services offer a cost-effective and easy way to rent the high visibility workwear and other uniforms you need. UniFirst's uniform service requires no up-front investment—you simply pay one low weekly charge per employee. Rental allows you to scale your protective apparel needs upwards or downwards based on real time needs, so you're not locked into a large up front expense. UniFirst provides a dedicated service team of three representatives who help ensure your continued satisfaction on a day-to-day basis.With a full service high visibility workwear rental program from UniFirst you get:
- Service. Including help with every step in the process. We personally measure each employee for a great fit and arrange logo customization and personalization.
- Dependability. On a weekly basis, we deliver freshly laundered and pressed garments and take away the soiled ones to be laundered.
- Quality. Through rigorous 20 point garment inspections we quickly identify and repair damaged FR uniforms.
- Speed. We outfit your new employees with next time delivery and provide automatic size exchanges as needed.
UniFirst provides a broad variety of high visibility workwear coast-to-coast.
UniFirst is one of North America's leading providers of high visibility workwear, protective clothing, and uniforms. Serving more than 240,000 customer locations throughout the United States and Canada, we outfit more than 1.5 million workers daily. So wherever your operations are located, we've got you covered.
- High visibility workwear including shirts, pants, jackets, sweatshirts, rain gear, coveralls, vests, and headwear.
- FR clothing for work environments where the risk of flammability is present.
- Standard workwear such as medical scrubs, patient wear, uniform shirts and pants for specialty retail, and more.
- Custom work uniforms for businesses that want to outfit their employees in distinctive apparel that will have immediate customer recognition.
- Casual wear for businesses that want to preserve a professional appearance when employees are dressed down.
- Facility services, including floorcare products, designed to improve safety by preventing slips and falls, and restroom products designed to improve sanitation and present a cleaner and more attractive image.
In addition to full service rental programs, we also offer leasing as well as direct purchase through Workwear Direct, our online uniform shop.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service