Industrial Uniform Programs
Industrial uniform programs from UniFirst save time and money.
If you're looking for an industrial uniform program that's economical and easy, turn to UniFirst. Our full service uniform rentals reduce costs and eliminate administrative headaches. UniFirst programs administer all aspects of industrial uniform services, including: measuring and outfitting employees, pickup & delivery, laundering & pressing, repairs & replacements, and account reporting. With UniFirst, you can ensure your employees have the industrial wear they need, clean and ready to wear.
UniFirst—provides industrial uniform services coast-to-coast.
Serving more than 240,000 customer locations throughout North America, UniFirst outfits more than 1.5 million workers every day. So no matter where you're located, or how many locations your operations occupy, we can help. Companies in virtually every industry rely on our industrial uniform programs for image, safety, and security purposes. We offer a wide variety of uniform clothing, including standard workwear, medical wear, protective apparel such as flame resistant clothing and high-visibility wear, custom uniforms, corporate casual wear, and more.
When UniFirst manages your industrial uniform program, you can count on:
- Service. Including help with every step in the process. We personally measure each employee for a great fit and arrange logo customization and personalization.
- Dependability. On a weekly basis, we deliver freshly laundered and pressed garments and take away the soiled ones to be laundered.
- Quality. Through rigorous 20 point garment inspections we quickly identify and repair damaged FR uniforms.
- Speed. We outfit your new employees with next time delivery and provide automatic size exchanges as needed.
More than uniforms and workwear—we deliver industrial facility services.
In addition to industrial uniform rental services, UniFirst offers facility services designed to promote safety and ensure a more attractive and healthy workplace. UniFirst floorcare products include a wide variety of floor mats that help to reduce slips and falls in areas that may get soiled or slippery. UniFirst restroom products include hand soaps and lotions, tissues, and mops and wipers.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service
Learn more about UniFirst industrial uniform programs as well as specialized workplace solutions, such as lab coat rentals and more.